Monday 27 June 2011

I wish I was here......

......along with

Linda Farrow Luxe- £ 302.00

I use my sunnies to literally hide behind....the bigger the better.

Diane Von Furstenberg- £103.50

Isn't this just the most stunning bikini? Plus the top is a bandeau shape so no tan lines.

Missoni- £ 70

Wind + hair= nightmare so I wear a head scarf to keep the fringe at bay.

Anya Hindmarch- £85

I am such a hoarder I take as much stuff to the beach as I can carry so I need a bag to hold everything.

Invisible Zinc- £ 26.00

This stuff is perfect. Put on, it sinks in & no grease!


All of the products are taken from the incredible site Style-Passport.com
They sell everything you could possibly need, for any type of holiday, be it a city break, a festival or simply a stay-cation they have it covered.

(Source: Top image taken from stylemeromy.com & all others from Style-Passport.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment