Sunday 7 August 2011

Runway Girly does Bath!

Where: Bath

What: Wondering around, shopping, lunching &……in my case falling over into the splits mid streets due to my beautiful yet not sturdy sandals…..so embarrassing!!!!

Sunglasses John Lewis

Handbag Vintage….stolen from my sisters wardrobe….shhhh!

Dress Next (ok not my usual port of call but just HAD to make an exception for this Gatsby-esque dress.... & it did feature in Vogue! Can't argue with the bible...

Sandals Nine West….although the is no grip…..hence the improvised spilts…..they are beautiful, non?

Been to Bath so many times but it always surprises. Feel I should be looking for Mr Darcy!

Lunched at: Hall & Woodhouse

A restaurant with an incredible roof top terrace. Great Views! Add delicious food to this & I give it an A++.

Goats cheese & pesto flat bread...mmmmm!

Shopped at: The Loft

This is a modern day marvel. Café/furniture/clothes shop it has it all….look out for the French Cinema projected on the wall...... chic.

(Source: Above Photo...since my camera went strange is from Qype)

No comments:

Post a Comment