Thursday 4 August 2011

Apologies for the lack of postings….but Runway Girly is back!

I’m so sorry about my 2 weeks hiatus….no excuses…except a mini break in Cornwall. Sorry.

Where: Sunny St Ives

Style: Laid back….did attempt to take some stylish street snaps but discovered….unlike the French Rivera us Brits adopt a more relaxed approach to dressing think bikini top with shorts and serious sunnies……but do not fear I’m off to the South of France in 2 weeks & promise the “crème de la crème” of Nice, Cannes, St Tropez & more.

Memorable moments: Seriously blue sea, rather good looking guys in wetsuits with surf boards mmmm….oh & being mugged…..by a seagull for my lunch!

Paddle boarding….. I seriously want to try this. But I know I’ll be rubbish. No core muscles…..

Pies.....

Why am I in a scarf, blazer & hat?…..as hot as it is it's still Britain.

Ella chill-laxing in the sun.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment