Thursday 7 July 2011

Fash Factor continues…..Introducing the talented Lucy Rowland

People who know me will tell you I’m a handbag girl. I have too many to count & have actually been banned on more than one occasion from buying anymore…. So I had to feature a handbag from the FASH Factor.

Who: Lucy Rowland

Who?: A Fash factor accessories entrant from London College of Fashion.

Impressed: Absolutely....have you seen them!

Her aesthetic: Structured, technical bags with almost a sculptural element.

But if the explosive design of the Malachus isn’t your thing, (the “grenade” she entered), Lucy has created a gorgeous tote and satchel that really ask to be in my cupboard. So Lucy if your reading……!

The Malachus (grenade) LOVE LOVE LOVE

The Carabus.
Simple, understated & stunning!

The Magdalis
A'dore.


AW'12 Range Plan

For more from the talented Miss Rowland Click here!

(Source: Grazia & showtime.arts.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment